Saturday, November 28, 2009

anyway.

Haven't posted anything in a while, so.

Phil's pretty much done with the whole writing thing, so you won't see much/anything from him here anymore. He's back in school, studying radio broadcasting to pursue a career in voice acting. Wish him well, plz. He'll probably pop in occasionally to post a thing or two, but don't expect much.

I haven't updated in a while because I've been studying for the last couple months, and before that I had some personal issues to take care of.

Other than that, I actually registered at EoFF after Mirage shamelessly blackmailed me by making me a welcome thread and then telling me he'd feel stupid if I didn't post in it. No idea how much I'll post there. Probably not much. I had no idea Shotgunnova posted there though, I've followed a few of his FAQs; they're really good.

I had some things to write about before I got occupied, so I'll probably do a couple articles on that stuff... I haven't played any new games lately, though, so I don't have much to say about any of that. I would like to note that the Lufia II remake looks terrible, artistically. I'm not sure how I feel about the gameplay changes, though.

I've been watching the ExtraLives gaming marathons. They don't have all the fancy cameras and huge team of players that The Speed Gamers have, but they are a genuinely funny group of guys, and you can't really argue with raising money for charity. The low-budget-but-still-well-done nature of the whole thing is actually pretty endearing; it makes it seem very sincere. I think they have a full-fledged marathon coming up next month, but I don't think they've announced what they'll be playing yet. I'll watch it regardless.

o_O (Face) from EoFF IRC posted some music he made on Last.FM. If you're into trance/house kind of stuff, definitely check it out. I'm not a fan of that kind of music and I actually kind of like it.

What else... I dunno. I'm playing through Tales of the Abyss on Unknown (read: 4x enemy stats) and it is balls hard. The first real fight of the game took me about 15 minutes to finish. The first boss, almost half an hour. That grade shop is definitely getting a workout... and it better, I spent like 8 hours combined farming grade for 10x EXP and other misc. crap.

That's all I can think of. I'll post an actual thing with stuff in it pretty soon.

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment